NiNAnG Ni SaM
Hester and I have come a lonnggg way. A bestfriend. When I needed someone to keep me abreast with life's going-ons...she's always there! I only had to go to her. Hester and I have been together for more or less 5 years. She knows my inner thoughts and my memories. I can't help but feel really sad, that somehow time has come for her to go....so soon?

By the way, Hester Panulat is my 5 yr old HP500 laptop. Paano na kaya ang buhay... she's gone ALL WHITE! She has all, if not most of my photos ( me back-up naman ako), several softwares/programs, vids and documents. She's quite ancient but i love her. Sure, it takes her at least 15 mins for her internet to open, but patience is a virtue. Who knows one day it becomes one of mine. Only this morning, I've tried to log on 6-7 times...ayaw talaga nya! Kaya heto....I'm using E's...(hindi kami magkasundo masyado nito e..)

Well, E  (hubby) will have to do something about this matter (find what's wrong with her...sabi nya she's probably had it.). I hope and pray she still has enough life in her. Yesterday, she was feeling out...as in kumukurap-kurap na, but I still got her going.

Teka...E!!! BAKA PICTURE TUBE LANG!!! (lol...biro lang....)