NiNAnG Ni SaM
I JUST realised it's my FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY @ work today! (4 August 2010)
What a way to celebrate, on my DAY OFF!!! (ohh, so happy!)

Last Friday, 30 July, we had a farewell gathering for our co-workers who have resigned and it was also a "farewell" (or "see you later") for the rest of us who were staying on. Our pool of 22 male and female workers were split into 2 groups. Five of us were chosen to do the day shifts (period from 8am to 9pm) and the rest would be doing the part-time and "graveyard shifts" (8pm to 12pm and 8pm to 6am). It turned out to be a melancholy parting...I'm just sorry I missed out... because my tummy didn't agree with me that night. I was sent home after 5 hours of work. :-( (they had cakes and coffee, too)

ADIEU OUR FRIENDS!!! TILL WE MEET AGAIN. GO SHOPPING, PLEASE!!! (we work in a supermarket...lol!) We MISS you guys already!

I'm blessed I have my very good friend, *NIEVA*, (not her real name) doing the same shift. Having a friend beside you makes work interesting, light and FUN...we get to be partners when times get tough like "looking for the needle in the haystack"??? (or hard to find products).

When asked (by our manager and supervisors) how we found the new job...I must say it is really challenging for us...CONFUSING, and CHAOS BREWING on every palette...lolz. (We started the new shift last Sunday, 1 August) But our supervisors assured us it will get easier IN TIME. On that note, we're keeping our fingers crossed and praying hard. ;-)