NiNAnG Ni SaM
     Three or four years ago in Singapore, I thought of using this name NINANG NI SAM for a photo blog. Yes, it still exists but I seldom add new pics now. Maybe it's rather difficult to manage 2-3 blogs with our current internet connection...o, kay bagal! (so slow!!!) or is it just my 5 yo computer. MAYBE I need an UPGRADE...(E!!!! maybe we can...kidding!) ANYWAY...

     WHO IS SAM? He is my 5 year old godchild and favorite nephew. And I'm his "ninang" (godmother) or ANG, as he and his mom lovingly calls me. (and he calls his tito, ONG, short for "ninong" or godfather). I have decided to make a handle of NINANG NI SAM for this blog...becoz it was either that, or NANAY NI BRUCE. (Bruce, as some may know, is our doberman who passed on some years ago).
 
     This blog may be all about our travels...family...love...work and the Lord. A few rants..or raves...bloopers and great experiences/adventure. Mainly about how we as a couple, face life here in our new environment we call, home.