NiNAnG Ni SaM
Guess what! I've got a "new" laptop now...yeah, he's a few years younger than HP (my Hester Panulat) but...he has his good points too. My new toy is E's old Compaq,which I named "Q" a few years back. A "hand-me-down" but a good one...even if I have 'things' to say about this one...(shhh...I'm using Q right now...lol)

E's got a new baby Q of his own...one I'd call a hybrid, HP Compaq. So does this mean...on with the new and "out" with the old???? I don't think so....For 2 days, I have been installing...downloading...trying to transfer files, programs like the moon and the stars above...Ay sus! But nothing seemed to work right in one computer. EACH ONE HAS IT'S OWN PROBLEM.

Kaloka! In life, you can't have everything and nothing is perfect, right? One has to make the most of what the Lord has blessed us with. I don't know, I just felt like editing and uninstalling the programs here....So for now, I'm holding on to Hester. I would still use her for my scrapbooking, photo-editing, music and artsy stuffs. And as for Q, he's in for the tougher job. (No wonder my migraine is worse...hahaha.) Kidding. I'm still hopeful that I'd find peace in both laptops...like world peace.  So help me, God! (Amen.)