NiNAnG Ni SaM
had another celebration of my bday.
this time it's from the cell group we belong to at church. ate so much!
we had chicken, rice with pork and durian cake! wow!!! my first!

my first with singaporean friends. they're so sweet, this group and
so like brothers and sisters. at this cell group we come to know each other
in a more personal level. unlike in church we tend to become more formal.

i should say i'm pleasantly surprised by their revelations that they suspected me to be younger in age....around 29 yrs???? ang layo naman ata nun sa 42 no!
bakit nga ba? sometimes i ask myself that question too....maraming nagtataka about my age na minsan nagiging hulaan pa at palaisipan sa iba...(hulaan mo kung ilang taon tong si D....gawin bang manghuhula ang kausap?)

madalas ko sabihin kay E siguro kaya ganun, sa nature ng trabaho ko, teaching PE is a relaxing job. i mean you get to play or teach your students to enjoy sports and dance, you stay fit and get paid at the same time. i believe that the Lord has blessed me with a job that offers less stress and a few good friends that makes my work enjoyable.

and the great PLUS FACTOR is that, i know the Lord is in control over all that is happening in my life, that is why I can rest assure that God will take care of me and my family no matter what....tested and proven!
"trust in the Lord with all your heart. and lean not on your own understanding
in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.
Proverbs 3:5