NiNAnG Ni SaM
My husband, E and I attended a fellowship last Sunday and I was asked this simple question, at least 5-7 times WHAT DO YOU DO?

I could have answered cockily, I'm fine thank you! heheheheh! Takot ko lang, baka lang may biglang sumuntok sa kin. Iba't ibang lahi pa naman ang nanduon. They call it a TUNCH FELLOWSHIP. Kung sa bagay, E was with me...but then I'd rather not tempt them... Anyway, my answers were what I did to pass the time like "I'm usually in front of the computer..." although I didn't add that I love to write, surf and learn stuffs like computer graphics, powerpoint, etc. and gave other vague responses, like "I read...i sew..."

WHAT DO YOU DO? A question that caught me unaware...ANO NGA BA ANG GINAGAWA KO DITO sa Singapore? I could only come up with my plans for the next 6 months

1. Write a thesis for my Masteral Degree
Back in RP, I have 2 unfinished theses that needs direction, and more respondents. My E, has encouraged me to continue writing my paper here. The problem is having to do it all over again! Where do I begin...(as the song goes....) and what should my problem be? Well...

2. Enrol in computer short courses
If I am to pursue a career in Office Admin in the future upgrading my computer skills would be a great help. I also hope to go into Computer Graphics but I wouldn't really know if I can understand all the html, htm. So for starters I want to get into the basics and work from there. E has patiently taught me Micro Word and Powerpoint and know a little Micro Excell, having used them in my gradesheets from school.

Ok lang siguro. Kasi dun din naman ang aking background. Our school has a ladderize system of education and my course was 2 years Office Admin leading to Marketing. (But later on I enrolled in Certificate in Physical Education, and became a teacher in the same university. )

3. Be his supportive partner
E and I have been studying the bible from Genesis and now we're in Job. Funny how many women from Adam's time are the causes of man's failure. As in, PAHAMAK SA BUHAY! Parang ayaw ko ata maging ganon. In my case, I intend to be the inspiration and the one who encourages her partner to be the BEST he can possibly be for God's glory.

Looking at it from this point, maganda din naman pala...hehehe! Kahit na di naman ganon kadami, the important thing is....MAY KABULUHAN! :>






0 Responses